Our Mission Statement
Developing lifelong skills and aspirations to meet the challenges of the future.
Aims of the School
- recognises that each child is unique.
- encourages a positive self-image in each child with a love of learning and a desire to always do their best.
- provides opportunities for the child's social, moral, spiritual, intellectual, physical and creative development.
- involves children in developing understanding, co-operation and cultural awareness and instils a sense of justice, respect and fair play.
- works alongside parents and the wider community to develop and extend the concepts, skills, positive attitudes, independence and knowledge necessary for every child's continuing education and their future.