Contact details:- Correspondence Address: Causeway Green Primary School, Penncricket Lane, Oldbury, B68 8LX.
Tel: 0121 559 2068
Fax: 0121 561 1575
On behalf of the children, staff and governors I would like to welcome you to our website.
I feel proud and privileged to work at a school where staff, governors and parents work hard to ensure that the children reach their full academic and personal potential in a caring, safe and creative environment where everyone is valued.
We put the children at the heart of all we do with a rich and broad curriculum and an ethos that builds self-esteem and confidence.
Our team all share the same relentless drive and determination to make Causeway Green an outstanding school.
We have the highest aspirations for our pupils and strive to meet the criteria for outstanding. We encourage our pupils to be reflective, independent learners who are empowered with the knowledge of how to continuously achieve. We strongly promote respect and understanding of all cultures and faiths through our vision, ethos, curriculum and teaching.
Our first duty is to safeguard our pupils and promote their welfare. British values of democracy, rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect for those with different beliefs is at the heart of all we do.
This website is intended for the use of parents, carers, pupils and visitors and is designed to give a flavour of the school as well as useful information. However, it is no substitute for a visit.
We are very proud of our school and our pupils. It would be my pleasure to show you around school and explain what we can offer your child. Feel free to contact the school office to arrange a visit or for further information.
I look forward to meeting you.
With best wishes,
Miss Julia Shingler - Head Teacher
Causeway Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and all of our staff and volunteers are subject to enhanced DBS checks.
Developing lifelong skills and aspirations to meet the challenges of the future.
AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
- Recognises that each child is unique.
- Encourages a positive self-image in each child with a love of learning and a desire to always do their best.
- Provides opportunities for the child's social, moral, spiritual, intellectual, physical and creative development.
- Involves children in developing understanding, co-operation and cultural awareness and instils a sense of justice, respect and fair play.
- Works alongside parents and the wider community to develop and extend the concepts, skills, positive attitudes, independence and knowledge necessary for every child's continuing education and their future.